Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Four is my Favourite Number

Nope, this is not my usual a day in the emo life of Kiel. I was tagged by Gibo, the Czarina of Penang and Haiku Queen. If only I’m not a sucker and secretly believe in the bad luck of breaking chains, I wouldn’t be doing this. And since 4 is my favourite number I took it as a sign that I should…


Instructions:

What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own



(A) Four places I go over and over: house, gym, office, and Café Ad in Gateway Mall

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: my high school friends, my friends in South Africa, my friends from London, my friends from CEGP days

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Café Ad (salpicao rice), Jollibee (champ), Kowloon (jumbo siopao), Starbucks (sausage roll)

(D) Four places you'd rather be? anywhere with JP, in a car taking on a long drive somewhere or anywhere, bar hopping in Melville, Johannesburg, checking out the new exhibition in Tate Modern, London

(E) Four people I think will respond: this is not fair, i don’t even have four regular readers!

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: SATC, Heroes, Ugly Betty, Rome

Note: Great sex for 4 years to those ignore this and break the chain. Let’s ignore Jericho and grab the nearest willing victim just to prove a point. But then again this broke the emo stuff, so I suppose I have to thank him and Gibo. Hmp!

5 comments:

[chocoley] said...

Jinx, the thread (tag, i mean) has been spreading for a couple days?

And I couldn't even nurture it, hay dunno why.

Anonymous said...

great sex for 4 years?! I'll settle for 4 hours nowadays... ;)

... said...

...nagrerespond ka pala sa chain mails ha, pwes.. chos!

magpapaalam din po ako to add u in my blog links..hihi

Anonymous said...

--

hakhak

ugly betty

hakhak

peborit ku rin yan

hakhak

antagal ng bgong sison

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx

kiel estrella said...

@ dazed - believe me i had trouble with it myself

@ jericho - 4 hours? hmmmm... parang fast food?

@ mrs. beckham-atienza - i've added you in my bloglinks na rin. plus issumpa kita pag ni-tag mo ko! chos!

@ rimewire - anufah? and worst may tagalog version na sya with ruffa as one of the stars! arrrgggh!

Regular Readers